The Middleware conference traditionally includes a number of high quality workshops, which are co-located with the conference.
Continuing with this tradition, the conference is hosting 6 workshops on topics related to Middleware Science and Technology:
- 2nd International Workshop on Green Computing Middleware (GCM'2011)
- 3rd International Workshop on Middleware for Pervasive Mobile and Embedded Computing (M-MPAC'2011)
- 6th International Workshop on Middleware for Service Oriented Computing (MW4SOC'2011)
- 9th International Workshop on Middleware for Grids, Clouds and e-Science (MGC'2011)
- 6th International Workshop on Middleware Tools, Services, and Run-Time Support for Sensor Networks (MidSens'2011)
- 10th International Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware (ARM'2011)
- Future of Middleware at Middleware’2011 (FOME’2011)
As in previous years, all Middleware workshop papers will be distributed broadly via the ACM Digital Library.
The common schedule for submission is:
August 15, 2011- Paper submission due date
September 29, 2011- Acceptance notification October 10, 2011- Camera ready due date
- December 12 and 13, 2011 - Workshops
If you have a question regarding a specific workshop, please contact the workshop organizers directly.
Peter Pietzuch - Middleware 2011 Workshops Chair