Workshop / PhD / Industry / Posters Chairs / Editors' Instructions
Instructions for Chairs/Editors of the Middleware 2011 Workshops, Industry Track, Doctoral Symposium, Posters & Demos, and Industry Track
What to collect
1) Please collect for all papers: final pdf and source material.
Please make sure that papers follow http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates and that they
apply ACM Computing Classification categories and terms.
2) Please collect the copyright forms and assemble everything intp a zip file.
What to check
1) Page limits.
2) Copyright notice in every paper's first page.
3) Figure Readability
Please create a zip file with the contents of your workshop (name the file with the acronym, e.g., ARM-2011.zip)
Inside that zip file, there should be 2 folders, and subfolders as follows:
- acm (with the contents to send ACM)
- paper-list.csv (a comma separated text file with each line obeying the following structure):
- "Paper Number (01-...)", "Full/Short Paper","Paper Title", "Authors and Affiliation separated by semicolon","contact author's e-mail address", number of authors
- copyright (copyright forms folder, use the paper number in the filenames, e.g., 01-form.pdf)
- papers (folder with the papers final .pdf file, use the paper number in the filenames, e.g., 01-paper.pdf
- editors.txt (text file with the chairs/editors names and affiliation, separated by semi-colons for ACM meta-data)
- front-matter-preface.pdf (a pdf file with the front matter of your workshop to be used directly by ACM as a cover for the event,, stating the organizing committee, program comitte, sponsors, organizing institutions, reviewers, message from the chairs/editors,keynote abstracts, desired rendering of table fo contents -without page numbers). You can find an example at http://portalparts.acm.org/1900000/1890791/fm/frontmatter.pdf?ip=18.104.22.168&CFID=45817441&CFTOKEN=41348778
- toc.pdf (a pdf file just with the desired rendering of the table of contents for ACM checking)
- sources (with all your soure materials, following loosely the same naming scheme and folder structure as above)
What to send
We will only use e-mail if necessary to transfer the workshops contents. Please e-mail the proceedings chair at email@example.com giving an URL where the entire workshop zip package can be downloaded. Once we are done we will inform you so you may put them off-line.