Authors' Instructions for preparation of camera-ready papers for inclusion in proceedings
1. Authors should produce the camera-ready version of their papers according to the instructions and templates by Springer, available here .
You can use the authors' instruction .tex files as a template for producing your paper, with file typeinst.tex .
You can find the LNCS template here.
We need all your source files as explained in section 4.
2. Authors should submit the IFIP/Springer copyright form available here .
3. Specific Information
Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science
Volume number given to the proceedings: 7049.
Booktitle: ACM/IFIP/USENIX 12th International Middleware Conference
Volume Editors: Anne-Marie Kermarrec, Fabio Kon
Please be sure to adhere to the following requirements for correct paper and volume processing by Springer:
"please make sure that all the titles and authors' names in the headers of the papers are written as they are to appear in the final Table of Contents and Author Index, as the final Table of Contents and the final Author Index are generated from the headers.
Also, before sending the files, kindly check the quality of the figures in the files."
4. What to submit
Authors should submit, using the submission site, a single .zip file containing:
1) The final sources, including any non-standard fonts and packages
2) A final PDF corresponding exactly to the final sources;
3) The Springer copyright form, signed by one author on behalf of all of the other authors of the paper;
Once you have made the submission, please let us know by e-mail with, if necessary, the following additional information:
4) The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will
check the proof of the paper;
5) A suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate;
6) Information about the correct representation of authors' names, where necessary.
For any other issues regarding the production of your camera-ready versions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com